"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Tutus and Tulips...

  
I took this after our picnic, just as we were getting ready to pack up and head out of the park.  I just LOVE it.  I think it's the first shot of Jenny with both girls that I've had taken since Abigail was about 2 mo. old.  Jenny and I had an opportunity to get the little pettiskirts for free.  All we paid for was shipping. Then, I had fun buying them clothes to go with them.  Just love their little 80's girls look with the leggings and denim jackets.  Too cute!  And Hannah was all about her "ballet flats" yesterday, which cracked me up.  

I love their expressions here....so comfortable and natural.  Abigail was SO tired.  In fact, major meltdown about 2 minutes later, since she'd skipped her morning nap.  Big thank you to Jenny for sacrificing that nap so we could have a fun time together.  She doesn't do it very often!  :)  More pics from our picnic in the next few days (if I can get them processed). 

No comments:

Post a Comment