"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, April 5, 2013

Cafe...


Jenny and the girls got stuck in traffic on the way there, so I had a few minutes to wander around in the park as I was waiting.  I have seen this cafe a million times there, but never when it is empty.  It reminded me of the work of a photographer I admire on Flickr.  She takes gorgeous shots of street cafes in Paris, among other things....all with very shallow dof and slightly vintage processing.  Check out her stream if you have time....SO talented!  Nina's Clicks

I can't come close to her work, but I really love how this turned out.  Love the repetition and leading lines and especially love the softness of the bokeh. It just has a mood about it that I find inviting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment