"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, April 8, 2013


Of course, I had to take Hannah out to show her how to blow dandies....but not in our yard!  lol.  (At the school...shhhh...don't tell).  She was so cute.  At one point, she asked "Grammy, why are we doing this?"  Ha ha....because your Grammy is a nutcase and wants to create the perfect photo.

Of course, my dream photo is to do this at golden hour...maybe even in silhouette.  But I think I might have to wait a few years for that.  Hannah still isn't quite ready to follow directions completely....which would be why I didn't get a second chance to position her where the dandy would show up against the grass and get the sun spots off her face.  :P  Also should have closed down more...but hopefully I'll get to try again on another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment