"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Picnic on the lawn...


Shot for week 14 of the 52 Week Project.  Theme was warmth.  Thought this was just perfect with the highlights on her hair.  Can't you just feel the warmth of the sun?

Once I've finished processing, I'll post more photos from our picnic with Hannah and Abigail.  This is a different picnic, obviously.  When Hannah and I got home from blowing dandies, we found my sweet neighbor on her front lawn with her granddaughters.  So sweet.  This is Ella (age 4).  She was less camera shy than her sister.  And yes, I know she has peanut butter on her face.  I thought about retouching it, but decided I like it better this way.  What a little doll! 

No comments:

Post a Comment