"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, July 22, 2013

Hang in there...


Yep...life is tough if people try to move you around while you're sleeping.  I just love how this shot turned out!  I had seen something very similar online and wanted to try for my own version.  Funny story.  AFTER struggling to get her balanced on her daddy's arm, AFTER the shoot was over, I looked at the inspiration photo again and realized the baby was actually in a football hold up against dad's chest.  Since he was wearing a black shirt I didn't notice that right away.  Pretty sure that would have been a LOT easier than this was.  lol.  Her daddy's arm was getting TIRED. Oh well, I'm sure it's not the last time he'll go out of his way to help his little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment