"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

They're having a baby, the end...




Th-th-that's all folks!  I really enjoy the portrait sessions.  Don't know that I could ever be like the "real pros" who do a LOT of this, because it takes so much time getting the photos ready.  But I'm enjoying the learning experience.   I was kinda nervous about this one, because it wasn't like I could have a "do-over" if I didn't get anything good.  She was so close to delivering that she wasn't going to endure another session.  Not as much pressure as a wedding (which I would NEVER do, even if anyone was crazy enough to ask me)..but enough pressure for this girl!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment