"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, July 5, 2013

They're having a baby...




I had the privilege of doing a maternity shoot with my former student.  H graduated out of my studio 11 years ago (wow...can't believe it's been that long!) following 11 years of study with me.  She's very close to completing her goal to become a pediatrician.  So proud of her!  She was at 37 weeks when we took these.  She walked the Arboretum in 90+ heat.  I was exhausted so I KNOW she was, but she was a great sport!  I had hoped to get the photos to her before the baby was born, but was delayed with Kara's move. I finished them all this morning and guess what.....Baby Lilah arrived this morning too.  A Yankee Doodle girl....born on the 4th of July.  Congratulations to this sweet couple!  More photos to follow in the next few days.  (BTW...it was really fun to get to know her husband a little.)

No comments:

Post a Comment