"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

We ♥ Summer Days...


This was my first experiment with the Oh So Posh Texas Skies Overlays and Action set.  (wow...that was a mouthfull!).  I'm very excited about it as there are over 125 overlays with various skies....from subtle to dramatic.  I don't really include sky in too many of my photos because it often looks boring and white...blown out if I expose for my subject correctly.  So I love the option of helping things out to add a little color or interest.  In this case, I was not so worried about being subtle and was instead trying to capture a sense of whimsy.  Hannah was doing her happy dance and this just seemed to fit.  I think you may see more sky in my pics, now that I have options.  BTW...I applied this overlay without any directions and I really didn't know what I was doing.  It turned out OK, but I see things that would have been better if I'd had access to directions on that day.  Ha ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment