"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, July 8, 2013

They're having a baby, Pt. 4..





So, by now you're getting the picture that we walked a LOT, right???  And it was HOT too....did I mention that it was REALLY hot?  We were there mid afternoon, so the sun was high.  We just wandered looking for open shade.  So there was a lot of dappled light that I just couldn't get away from, but I guess that's called real life.  I was especially happy to get a few shots in Crepe Myrtle Alley as I've NEVER been there before when it wasn't crowded with people.  We were literally the only ones there as the park was closing.  Now, if only the Crepe Myrtles had been in bloom.  lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment