"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, July 12, 2013

The happy homemaker...





Hannah loves her little kitchen and I love how it fuels her imagination.  BTW....I shot these a month ago, as I'm very behind on processing.  Actually, I haven't been shooting too much this month.  But this was shot with the rental camera and, since I was experimenting, these were all at ISO 1000.  Pretty clean for that high ISO, right?  I still have yet to be sure I have my own new camera set up exactly how I want it yet. I need to read more on Ken Rockwell's site as he had some pretty good suggestions.  I think he's right that skin tones tend to be a little too green. I can tell especially on that middle shot, which I didn't really correct.  He suggests changing it in camera as a preference so you don't always have to adjust it in post processing.  Pretty smart...but I need to read about how to do it.  lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment