"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Making spirits bright, Pt. 2...


The photo I posted previously was my clear favorite, but I also loved these. Showing their Minnie love!


Showing Minnie to the tree...  lol


This was a fun shoot, because I was mostly able to stand back and just watch.  I've honestly never seen them interact too much.  When they come to our house, they're more focused on us than on each other.  But not on this night....Hannah was busy showing Abigail various ornaments and they were playing off of each other's silliness.  So fun to watch!


And they had fun too!  Jenny has taught them to look at the tree without touching, so this was extra special for them to have permission.  I hope we can reenact this scene in future years.  In fact, I already bought their Christmas jammies for next year.  lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment