"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, December 23, 2013

Sisterly love...




And finally, on to some of my favorite shots of the day.  As I said before, I was dreading this session because we didn't think Abigail would cooperate.  I had a brainstorm just before to bring my antique suitcase.  I remembered that Hannah sat on this suitcase for her Christmas pic when she was Abigail's age.  And ta da....Abigail who usually only wants to WALK, was very happy to sit on this prop.  Hallelujah!  She even allowed some affection.  Trust me, that is hit or miss too.  Case in point...the girls called me to sing Happy Birthday earlier this week.  They were both singing happily with Jenny, but in the middle Abigail screamed "NO!"...then continued singing.  I asked Jenny later what she was screaming about.  Apparently, Hannah tried to hold her hand and...you got it...Abigail did. not. want. to.  She actually is very affectionate, but only on her terms...and sometimes she makes you work for it.  lol. 

More shots of the little comin' up tomorrow!  I try hard to edit and discard since I take SO many photos...but I had a hard time letting go of some of these from this day.  Too much personality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment