"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, December 20, 2013

Merry Christmas from our home to yours!



I'm still very behind on processing photos...have just been so busy that by evening I'm too tired to sit at the computer.  At any rate...just wanted to share a couple of our shots taken for our Christmas cards.  Thanks to Kara for pushing the shutter for me.  I feel like I should caption these with the new nicknames my friend Sue came up with for her husband and herself...Geezer and Geezerette.  Ha ha!!!!  In case you're wondering, we did not even attempt a full family photo this year.  Abigail is too unpredictable, so we decided to save ourselves (and her) a lot of frustration and just went with small groupings instead. 

BTW...this is not really related, but welcome to my mind as Queen of the non seguitur.  Jenny texted me yesterday that Abigail was using her little toy camera to take pictures of the Baby Jesus from her Little People nativity.  She was telling him to look for the fairies in the lens (just like Grammy tells her to).  Seriously cute.  Wonder if Abigail is like me...a whole lot more comfortable behind the camera than in front of it.  Time will tell. 

At any rate, shots of the kiddos comin' up over the next few days, I hope...if I can finish processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment