"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, December 21, 2013

One is all you need...


We headed out to the park at the end of October, hoping to capture a few shots for Jenny's Christmas cards.  Honestly, Kara and I went with fear and trepidation, because the day before Abigail had pitched a holy fit about not wanting to have her picture taken in her Halloween costume.  But we were pleasantly surprised.  Kara was doing all kinds of shenanigans behind me to capture the littles' attention....and she got it...along with quite a few smiles. I don't know how many shots I took.... a LOT...and this was the only one that was good of all of them.  Ha ha.  Of course, this is always what I tell myself.  All you need is ONE.  And check!  It's a wrap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment