"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

...and Consequences...

Still lying awake when Bob's alarm went off at
Yeah...I can't eat like I used to back in the good ole days when I had a gall bladder and the caffeine content in that ice cream didn't exactly help. Are you wondering why Bob was getting up that early? Taeger by birth...it's in their blood. Taegers by marriage? We don't really get it! (and yes...this is a re-enactment. Even tho' I wasn't sleeping, I did NOT get up at that hour to get this shot!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm confused...why does he get up this early? So what time was it really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA!!! LOVE it!! Still hope it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete