"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, June 28, 2010

Depth of field assignment...

Today I'm posting homework from my beginning photography class. We had to shoot 3 objects at varying distances from the camera, always focused on the center object. We were to use 3 different aperture settings to observe changes in DOF. It was kind of hard to be creative with this one...I tried several different sets and this was my favorite. (I know there are more than 3 objects on the board, but I wanted it to look like a real game!)
f/4.8
f/11
f/32
Not very exciting, but I like the die's reflection on the board and how its shadowed side adds dimension.

1 comment:

  1. The box in the background confused me....I thought you had two boards set up? Now, I got it.

    I like the first one the best.

    ReplyDelete