"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

We tried on two different days to get the perfect shot for Father's Day. Can I just say that babies are challenging to photograph??? Hannah couldn't quite sit up yet so our outtakes include her:
  • falling over
  • slumping so you can't read her onesie
  • not looking towards the camera
  • pulling off her bow to eat it :)
Yeah, we took a lot of pics! :) Got plenty of her smiling...cute shots too, but this was our favorite...oddly enough, the test shot. Go figure! (Just wish I hadn't cut off her elbow). Jenny had a mouse pad made for Nathan with this....
Now, if you haven't already, go hug your dad or call him and tell him you love him! Bob and I lost our dads years ago and we miss them! I'm so grateful for the men in my life who were and are great dads!

1 comment:

  1. What a great father's day present..I'm sure he was thrilled with it. Great photo to use for a gift. I like the background you used..the brown matches her pink/brown onesies perfectly.

    ReplyDelete