"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Close, but no winners!

Kim and Lisa were both close when they mentioned tassels. I forgot about the tassels in our kitchen and you're right, Kim...they do look similar. Lisa, the close up texture reminds me of crochet too. I had a hard time getting a shot of this that I liked...tried a bunch and this was my favorite. I know Bob wondered what I was doing!! (Love the reflection of the tassel, but not the reflection at the top)...
Thanks for playing along! One more guessing game tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, that's cool! That was fun! I'm going to search around my house today and see if I can come up with anything neat.

    Love how you put the bottle/sprayer on black. Great separation from a cluttered to make the item stand out!

    ReplyDelete