"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, June 14, 2010

Cheap toy...

A few weeks ago Bob and I got to babysit Hannah for 12 hours while Jenny and Nathan chaperoned Kara's students at 6 Flags. We had a BLAST!!! I got such a kick out of Bob. He rarely lets anything interfere with his outdoor work (He once mowed the lawn on Christmas day...It was embarrassing!) On this day, he stopped his work every time Hannah was awake...I could not have wrestled her away from him if I had tried. :) At the end of the day, he said "You've been able to spend so much time with her, but I think she finally knows me." SO sweet!!!

Who needs expensive toys when you can play with G-pa's finger?
Yay for grandpas who get down on the floor to play! And boo for low light that forces me to use flash! (ugh!)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Grandpas who get on the floor....that's awesome. Love the interaction, great shot.

    ReplyDelete