"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, June 21, 2010

Sweet feet...

Thought I'd try a couple artsy shots. Experimented first with Hannah on her tummy, but was not overly happy with those. Her feet were always kicking and, tho' I could "freeze" them, they were never in a "good" position. Inspiration finally struck to have her relax on Jenny's lap. I love these...but then, I love ALL things Hannah!
I shot this one in monochrome. Kim or Lisa...do you ever do that? Or do you prefer converting to black and white in software? Not sure I know how to make the best conversion, but probably won't shoot monochrome again as I forgot to change the setting back and missed some stuff the next time I used my camera. Duh....


2 comments:

  1. I prefer to convert it too. I've experimented with monochrome, but did the same thing as you --- forgot to change the setting back and missed some shots afterwards. Plus, I love all the b/w conversion options to mess around with and if you aren't happy, keep it in color.

    I've seen baby feet shots with both rings on ONE big toe. You could try that too with making the shot even tighter...feet, hands, rings - no legs or arms in the shot. I wish I had a baby to photograph :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shoot in color and convert in software. It's not like you can add color to the shot later! Much easier to take it away. :-)

    ReplyDelete