"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Everything that flickered...


“Everything that flickered could be made permanent. That was what drew him to photography, what made every painstaking step worth it: the permanence of the image. That was what fascinated him, the working against time...”  (Katie Roiphe)

Well, it's time for a new project!  I am so not up to doing another 365, so instead I'm going to try a 52 weeks project.  One photo a week...much more manageable and hopefully I can feel a little more inspired for each image.  Time will tell.  There are a few 52 weeks projects on Flickr and I haven't decided yet if I will commit to one specific group or if I'll pick and choose each week.   Some weeks I may just want to do my own thing.  Again...time will tell.

At any rate, this week I used the My Four Hens group theme of "time".  There are some amazing photographers in that group...very inspiring...and lots of family images with children, which is what I love.  Check it out.  http://www.flickr.com/groups/m4h/ 
And hey...you might even want to join in the fun and contribute your own pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment