"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I just called to say I love you...



This was shot for week 4 of the 52 week project.  The theme was "My daily routine".  My every day life is not really very exciting (and I kinda like it that way), but something I look forward to every day is calling to talk to Hannah.  She's only just turned 3, but this girl can carry on a conversation!  lol.  In fact, she never stops talking!  She likes to tell me what she had for breakfast or lunch, if she's been making good choices...and yes...sometimes even about spankings.  :)  That little sing song voice is really the best part of my day!

I couldn't decide which version I liked better.  I haven't been that indecisive for a while, but this time it just wasn't clear to me.  I like 'em both.  lol.  I'm not sure it was the best choice for a background and I'm not completely crazy about the tree dividing the frame, but we had fun doing it anyway.  And I'm trying a different watermark after some Facebook feedback.  Definitely liking this better...less obtrusive, but hopefully enough to do the trick.  Comments or suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment