"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, January 25, 2013

Girl talk...


Abigail can say a few words, but she thinks she can talk like Hannah.  She jabbers constantly and with the cutest inflection.  Occasionally we catch a real word, but most of it is still Abigail speak!  lol.  Loved catching this little moment between them yesterday.  And I like seeing the silly little details too, like the stamp on Hannah's hand (for going to sleep without playing at nap time) and the smiley sticker on the bear's ear (for helping me with my 52 weeks photo).  That's right...it's called bribery...and sometimes it works!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love my children sitting together like that, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete