"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Reality 101...


Every once in a while, I have visions of grandeur and fancy myself a "real photographer".  Ha ha!!!! Like on this day....my dream plan was to capture the perfect last monkey shot with Abigail.  Somehow I imagined that Grey skies + home with no studio lighting + Camera that doesn't perform too well with high ISO + wiggly 1 year old who kept trying to throw herself off the sofa covered in fabric = perfect birthday portrait. Ha ha! Seriously...what was I thinking?

Fantasies are fun, but reality makes me laugh. In the end, this is probably better. It's not my best technical work, but it is SOOO Abigail...our determined, excitable, FUNNY monkey. Happy Birthday, "AbbiGirl"! Can't wait to see how you'll change over the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment