"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, January 28, 2013

He woke up this morning with bread head...


Ok....really not my typical shot, but it was for the challenge of "Faces in Places", a.k.a. "Pareidolia".  Yep...learned a new word and everything!  Pareidolia is the phenomenon of seeing some vague stimulus and perceiving it as something familiar...for instance, seeing animals or faces in the clouds.  I thought immediately of our toaster, as I've always seen a robotic face with cheery cheeks.  I decided to add the bread for some context and that gave birth to the silly title....which I personally believe is the best part of the photo.  lol.  Yeah...and would you believe this one hit Explore on Flickr?  Seriously?????  Musta been a REALLY boring photo day if this was top 500 for interesting! 

1 comment:

  1. Definitely original. I can see how this could be a top 500 photo.

    ReplyDelete