"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tea Time...


Week 5 of the 52 Week project.  Theme was "My Favorite Color".  I honestly don't have one favorite color.  I think I love them all...and my faves waver from day to day...from soft and pastel to bright and bold.  However, blue has been a fairly constant fave for me.  Even had blue carpet when we lived in Tucson.  What was I thinking?  We also had blue and white flowered wallpaper and blue checked wallpaper for years....again...what was I thinking?  Better to use it as an accent.  I particularly love it with the soft yellow of my new kitchen.  Now, how do you like your tea?

This was not my first concept for this theme.  The plan was to photograph Hannah's amazing blue eyes.  I have a beautiful scarf I was going to drape around her on Grammy Day, but then she was sick and couldn't come.  Sigh....Really missed having her that day! 

1 comment: