"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Eye wonder...


I wonder what color her eyes will be.  Almost 13 mo. old and it's still a bit of a mystery.  They are a darker version of mine right now, including the brown around the pupil.  I also see shades of Jenny's greenish eyes outlined in dark blue.  I just recently finished Abigail's 1 year photo memory book and it was interested to watch her eye color change over the year.  It seems like she's old enough that they would not change, but I swear to you that Kara was about 4 years old when I suddenly realized her eyes were no longer blue...they were hazel.  I'm not exactly sure when they changed, but she was a lot older than this.  I love how God creates us so individually.  There is not one trace of any color but blue in Hannah's eyes...but Abigail's are so multicolored.  Guess that's what happens when your mama has greenish blue eyes and your daddy has very brown eyes.  Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment