"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, February 24, 2013

"Little things"...


Week 9 of the 52 Week Project.  The theme is "white".  I can't help focusing on the little things, like a dimpled hand or those cute little dangling feet.  And I try not to blink, because I know how quickly they disappear.

I love color, so I'm not too likely to do a shot with this little contrast unless it's for a challenge.  It's good for me tho'...working to get all the subtle shadings of white on white.  I really like how the shower curtain shows those gentle ripples...and the subtle reflections on the toilet.  I even like all the leading lines (dots) on the foot stool.  I kept thinking I wanted to do this in color, because Hannah's stripey pants were so cute.  But all those subtleties were lost.  Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment