"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, February 17, 2013

The power of the word...


This was shot for week 8 of the 52 week project.  I actually got inspired to shoot it early this week, which is interesting since the theme was "So Inspired".  Usually I'm scrambling to come up with something on the last day.  I shot this because I am a lover of words.  They move me deeply.  I can't even read a novel without writing down well crafted phrases that captivate me.  Certain words inspire me to change and these are some of my favorites.  Amazing how significant and profound one word can be.

Finally, meet Qwerty, my "new" vintage typewriter.  I expect you'll see him again!  I've wanted one of these for ages and finally happened on one yesterday.  Clearly, I wasted no time in using him for a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment