"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, February 10, 2013

It's her party and she'll cry if she wants to...

Still trying to catch up from Abigail's birthday last month.  Really old snapshots....none of them very good, but I still think they're funny!
 

I love Hannah decked out in her 15 necklaces.  She wears those plus G-Pa's old watch on one arm and the Baylor jingle bell on the other arm.  It's quite a sight and it makes some real good noise when she walks around the house.  :)  I think she needs a tiara.  



All is well until....



"She took my book!!!!"....I am the little sister, so I love this one  :)



Future drama queen...
 

All the drama is already forgotten.  I love how kids can throw a fit and get over it so quickly.  Why don't adults do that?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment