"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, November 1, 2010

Acceptance...

I want her to have plenty of pics with her G-pa when she grows up, but they don't get to spend as much time together as they'd like. I hate to intrude on their playtime by asking them to move to better light and my stubborn refusal to use flash means I get shots like this. Managed to catch the light falling on her face, but couldn't quite freeze the motion. Love the sweet, sincere interaction 'tho, so I'm "embracing the mess" of my technical deficiencies to preserve special memories.
Want to try something like this again when I can use a faster shutter speed...love the DOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment