"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Winston Churchill?

A little Photoshop fun... Yogi's mom mentioned that she wished she could get Yogi to sit for a pic with a cigar, but he's too smart to put the smelly thing in his mouth. :) Her husband was with her (smoking), so I took a shot to see if I could clone his cigar into Yogi's mouth. What do you think? I'm sure it doesn't look real, but it's pretty darn funny! (And it was surprisingly easy...)
Now, if only I could clone a a dancer's body for myself and make it believable!

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!! Good work on the cloning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job!!! LOVE IT!

    I think it is totally believable! What fun. I'm sure that Yogi's mom was quite impressed and love the results.

    I'll take a dancer's body too thanks! Let me know when you get that worked out :)

    ReplyDelete