"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, November 12, 2010

Creek boys...

I set up my camera for a shot of Bob and me, handed my camera to Kara, and trotted off to drag Bob to the spot I'd chosen. Kara got bored waiting and decided to take a few pics in the meantime, so this is hers. I only wish she'd tried one focused on the boys instead of the bush, just to compare...Not sure which I would have liked better. I like this a lot...love her composition and the story it tells. What is it about boys and water? :)

2 comments:

  1. To me it's like the boys are hiding when the bush is in focus. Kinda neat but would like to have seen another with the boys in focus too. But it gives a little mystery to if the boys were supposed to be at the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, I agree and would have preferred the boys in focus, but it is different and still gets the message across.

    ReplyDelete