"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, November 5, 2010

Baby Kade...

Both Kim and Lisa have commented that they wish they had a baby to photograph. David politely suggested Kim borrow one. :) I understand how they feel! I didn't even begin to shoot manual 'til Hannah was more than 3 mo. old and wish I could go back to redo her newborn pics. Sigh...

Enter 2 wk. old Kade. His mom was kind enough to let me borrow him. He's one of my "grandstudents"...son of my very first student of 11 years...little brother to 2 very active sisters (both under the age of 4). His mom is BUSY, so she fed Kade till he was "sleepy drunk" and let me play with him while the girls napped and she fixed dinner. I had no idea what I was doing, but had a blast trying to pose him. I just wandered around the house looking for good light and props..and the little guy was super laid back...that is, until I put him on his back...and then, we were done! :)
I'll post a few more faves tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment