"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Glorious color!

I love fall color! I know it's not as spectacular as New England color, but it's a whole lot more than I ever saw growing up in Tucson! My favorite is the tree right outside my study window. Think it's a maple? Its color changes daily...and even throughout each day, depending on where I stand and as the light changes. I was afraid we weren't going to get a good "show" this year, then I waited a few days! :)

Backlit...

Cloudy skies...

The magic hour, right after sunrise...

1 comment:

  1. Wow...gorgeous color indeed! I love it. Tucson? Wow to that too.....we lived in Tucson for two years and can appreciate the pretty, fall trees in Texas (yes, nothing like the north/northeast), but definitely worth appreciating.

    Yes, that is a maple tree!

    ReplyDelete