"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Best seller....

Lisa photographed some beautiful honey crisp apples recently and mentioned how great they are. A few days later, another friend commented that she was excited they were in season. I've been on the lookout since then and FINALLY found them! Oh my gosh....best apples EVER!!! Had to try for a pic of my own to pay tribute to the juicy goodness. I love experimenting with DOF and was really liking my shots. It didn't dawn on me until Kara mentioned it that they seemed a little familiar, so I decided to have a little fun. :)
In case you've been living under a rock or don't have a middle school daughter, here's a link to explain...http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Saga-Book-Paperback/dp/B0033GFWYC/ref=sr_1_13?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1288670300&sr=1-13

I've never read it...probably never will, but I DO love the cover art! And I kinda think Kara could consider a side career as a hand model. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it!!! So fun and creative! And I love honeycrisp apples too! Came home from Seattle with freshly picked ones. DELICIOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete