"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Anna Kate, pt. 1...

I had the opportunity recently to do a portrait shoot for our dear friends' little girl. She hadn't slept well the night before and got a little tired and cranky, so I didn't quite get what I was hoping for. We sure had fun tho' and it was great experience for me. Anna Kate was 10 mo. old at the time. She's a little miracle baby and her mom calls her "God's exclamation point" for their family. I love that. I thought I'd try some vintage processing for a couple pics.
Fascinated with a doodle bug. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the filter you used on these. She is adorable in these pictures. You are so good capturing people.

    ReplyDelete