"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, July 29, 2011

Architecture challenge, cont.

My 2 fave inside shots. The foyer is really TOO cool...all those lines and geometric shapes and the stark contrast of black/white. I love it. Had a hard time finding good angles, but thought this turned out well.

And a bit of experimenting. I tried to get some pics of the sanctuary which was pitch black. We didn't know where to turn on lights and didn't feel like we should anyway, so I took a lot of long exposures with the tripod. Had to use the flashlight on my keys for camera settings. lol. I was able to get good exposures, but had a really hard time composing good shots, because it was just too darn dark to see what I was shooting. But...then I looked to the right and noticed the colored light streaming through the stained glass in the balcony. I love how this turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment