"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, July 8, 2011

The Red Shoes...

Shot for the challenge "fairy tale or fable". Have you ever read "The Red Shoes"? Don't read it before bed, cause it will give you nightmares. I can't believe some of the things written in stories presumably for children. lol. This is kind of a quirky shot, but I still like it. Kara was shopping and saw the shoes and wanted them for herself, but they didn't have her size. Sweet kid tho'....since they had them in my size, she brought them home for me. :)Part of what I like here is the subtle texture in the shoes against the marbled tile. Of course, there are also the veins in my feet....but lets not go there. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment