"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

We're happy to announce...

We could not be any more thrilled! Doctors didn't think Hannah was possible and now to be given a second blessing...there are no good words. I'm sure Hannah has no idea how much her world is going to change. Or the rest of us, for that matter! :) Due date is Jan. 11 which will put Hannah and baby 25 mo. apart. I'm laughing at myself because one of the first things I got excited about is my opportunity for a "do-over" on newborn shots and the possibility of artistic belly shots of Jenny. I bought my camera the day before Hannah was born and all I knew how to do was point and shoot on auto. This should be fun! and not just for pics. lol.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again and funny that we were thinking along the same lines!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the whole family! Hannah's little world is going to change, but for the better.

    ReplyDelete