"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Boys...

Shot for the challenge "What little boys are made of". Yikes! I don't know a lot about little boys, being the mother of 2 girls. So I just went with every stereotype I could think of. Thankfully, my friend let me borrow her son for a while. They live on a creek lot, so Seth was a good sport and caught a frog for me...hunted snails, etc. BTW...I want you to appreciate how truly tiny that frog was. That's a macro in a child's hand. I took a million shots to get one in focus, since I didn't have my tripod.

I really love both of these, but the bottom shot is one of my all time faves ever. I'm not sure why, except that it reminds me a little of a Norman Rockwell. It just feels like a slice of Americana. I particularly like the fresh blood on his scraped elbow. He is ALL boy!
More boy shots tomorrow. That was a fun day! I could have followed him around all afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment