"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, December 23, 2012

25 Days of Christmas [Day 20]


BTW...this image is courtesy of Jenny and her camera!  Last year they got a nice point and shoot for Christmas and she's been trying to use it more often to capture those things that happen when I'm not around with my camera.  YAY!  Her camera has a pretty big aperture and often can shoot in natural light. The exif data on this one said f/2.2....so I was impressed with that.  At any rate, Jenny shot this at their church where they have a little stable and costumes set up in the foyer for parents to dress and pose their kids.  How fun is that?  I wasn't loving the church walls in the background, so I played around with adding the starry texture.  I kinda think it works....what about you?  And yep...I'm also lovin' the ethnic baby Jesus and those  colorful swaddling clothes.  :)

But joking aside, this is what it's all about.  Let's all take time to worship at the manger.

No comments:

Post a Comment