"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, December 6, 2012

25 days of Christmas [Days 4 & 5]


I love being a musician, but especially at this time of year.  So many beautiful Christmas songs to play.  This one is my best attempt to send you a musical greeting card.  BTW...if you count in the background, there are only 6 stockings (when in fact, we need 7).  Fear not...Abigail does have a stocking, but I have not found a stocking hanger yet.  It's on my "to do" list.  lol


I found these cute little guys at Target.  So fun!  They're made by Betty Crocker out of icing and are meant to decorate cakes and cookies.  Each one is about 1 in. tall.  CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment