"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Countdown...


I decided to start a short term photo challenge, because I am so NOT up to another 365.  This will be a 25 days of Christmas (or a 12 days of Christmas if I'm crunched for time).  Simply put, posting one Christmas themed photo each day until Christmas.  A photographic Christmas countdown.  I've been keeping up with the schedule on flickr so far, but got behind on the blog...so I'll be posting more than 1 pic a day to play catch up.  Yesterday's snowman cookie was Day 1...and Day 2 was our cutie pies below.  BTW...first time these two have EVER looked up and smiled at the same time.  Oh happy day!

 

Abigail LOVED that box!!!

 
Day 2...just some silliness...

 
The irony here is that I have a couple of Thanksgiving pics I still hope to post, but I'm not done editing them.  Oops!   Guess we'll have our holidays out of order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment