"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, December 16, 2012

25 Days of Christmas [Day14]



Yesterday was Grammy Day, so Hannah helped us make cookies.  Too cute and actually very tasty!  Wish I could say it was an original idea, but I saw it on someone's Facebook page.  I never could find the mini chocolate pretzels.  These were a little harder to use, but still turned out pretty cute.  Hannah was all over eating one!  As soon as she sat down for lunch, she said "I believe I'll have a reindeer cookie." No lie....her exact words!  TOO FUNNY!

Link to recipe below...tho' I'll confess we used a mix for the peanut butter cookie dough.  Hannah's attention span is not long enough for mixing ingredients AND decorating.  Her favorite part was sorting out the brown and red m&m's from all the other colors.  :)

http://buddingbaketress.blogspot.com/2010/12/peanut-butter-reindeer-cookies.html


No comments:

Post a Comment