"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, December 28, 2012

Rewind to Hannah's Birthday...

We had a wonderful Christmas day but, before I post pics of that, I think I should back up and do Hannah's birthday.  lol.  It's been busy around here!  We had a very low key celebration for Hannah's birthday.  I was so busy prepping for Christmas that I didn't even try to make her cake this year and ordered from one of Kara's friends.  Julie did a GREAT job and Hannah loved her cake.






Big difference between this year and last in Hannah's ability to open presents, blow out her candles, etc.  And she started asking for cake as soon as we sat down for dinner.  lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment