"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, December 27, 2012

25 Days of Christmas [Day 25]


Yay!  I finished the project!  And now, maybe I can catch up with editing photos from other events that have happened in the last couple of weeks.  lol.

Today was Christmas day and we had a wonderful day!  Lots of smiles and hugs...good food, laughter, an excited 3 year old, a curious & playful almost 1 year old, 2 helpful daughters, a sweet friend, and SNOW!  So many blessings!

This was a very rare photo op for me...The girls both only sleep in their beds, in dark rooms, behind closed doors. They don't even sleep in their car seats. Abigail usually wakes up as soon as we open her door, but was so tired today she slept through me opening the shade and setting up my tripod. Sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment