"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Santa's helper...


Hannah was all over handing out presents and helping people unwrap them!  :)  BTW...this is my friend Kaylene from church.  We loved having her with us as her family lives in Michigan.  And yes, I know that bottom pic needs straightening, but oh well!

Also, I rented the 24-70mm f/2.8 lens for this day.  I've been saving for it and want to try it out before I spend that kind of money.  I don't know what I was thinking to rent it for Christmas.  Low light for a cold day spent indoors and too busy in the kitchen to really experiment very much.  I think I like it, but may rent it one more time before I decide.  I was worried that it would be too heavy, but it wasn't bad.  Very nice to have a zoom and wide aperture.  But my ISO was so high I really didn't have an opportunity to test its sharpness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment