"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, June 14, 2013

Ham for the cam...



At least on THIS day anyway.  lol.  Sometimes if I ask Hannah to pose, the answer is "No, thank you."  At least she's polite about it!  :)  I can sometimes coax if I remind her that Grammy needs photos to put in her 4 year book and I won't have any if she doesn't cooperate.  Sometimes, she'll even ask me to take a picture of something for her 4 year book (so sweet).  I honestly don't remember what happened on this day, but I love how it turned out. Little cutie!

  

This is about the closest Abigail has ever come to posing for me.   The yellow daisy helped.  She loved it so much that Jenny let her carry it home in the car.  And when they got home, all that was left was the stem.  Ooops!  She is alive and well, so I'm happy to report that African daisies are not poisonous.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment