"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I love you, G-Pa!


Posting this out of sequence.  I usually try to post in shooting order, but very little time lately so I'm behind on processing.  Shot this tonight as the kids were leaving.  What a sweet moment...so genuine.  BTW, shot this with the camera I've rented for the week.  First impression?  I might be in love.  lol.  Shot a lot today, but haven't really experimented with settings too much yet.  Need to crank up the ISO as high as it will go and see what I get.  Sure can tell that new technology and a camera upgrade makes a difference.  Everything I shot felt really effortless today.  I think it would require less editing and geesh...get a load of those colors!  FYI....Nikon D600 (the full frame sensor version of the D7000). 

No comments:

Post a Comment